For the Special Mother
After delivery, our mothers will receive the following assistance and attention:
- Perineal wound recovery
- Caesarean Section wound care
- Counselling to manage possible postpartum depression
- Lactation consultation
- Overall health check
- In-room consultation
Our physiotherapist will evaluate and recommend the best treatment for a quick recovery. This includes:
- Restoring visceral organ
- Rehabilitating diastasis recti
- Manipulating the pelvic
- Massage ductile blockages & booster milk flow
- Provide upper and lower back relief
- Full-body acupressure therapy
Classes and Activities
We make postnatal confinement as enjoyable and educational as possible. We organize fun and pragmatically instructive activities like:
- Baby care workshop, e.g. burping & bathing
- Parenting class
- Baby & parent interactive activities
- Postnatal exercise
- Handmade-craft activities, e.g. making soap with breastmilk
Recovering with traditional Chinese medicine
Pregnancy and childbirth deplete Blood and Qi. Chinese herbal soups are known to enhance a mother’s immune system and enrich her blood nutrients. It will improve vision, hearing and five vital organs (heart, liver, spleen, lungs and kidneys).
Our dietary plan includes herbs to strengthen bodily functions and breast milk production.
This is a unique one-of-a-kind escort service. Our nurse will accompany the mother and baby to the hospital or clinic for medical examination and/or check-up. Their professional expertise will ensure the correct medical care is given during their stay at the confinement centre.
We know this will relieve the family from logistic pressures and free the mother to truly enjoy this special period.
For the Special Infant
With a nurse-to-baby ratio of 1:3, our team of professional nurses will care for your infant 24-hours.
Our professional nurses are on standby to assess your baby. We will:
- Feed and care for the baby 24-hours per day
- Measure the baby’s growth and weight gain
- Record down of body temperature, passing stool and urination
- Keep track of jaundice levels
- Sterilize daily necessities, e.g. bottles, breast pumps
- Clean and care for umbilical cord
- Help the baby get a good circadian rhythm